CALL FOR PAPERS
We invite proposals for paper presentations, interactive sessions, and art performances /installations which may address, but are certainly not limited to, the following themes:
· Theological readings of art, in any and all of its forms
· Art as spiritual practice
· Critical theories of art and theology as an interdisciplinary space
· Historical perspectives on art and theology
· The relationship between art and invaded or colonised spaces
Abstracts of 300 words should be submitted to email@example.com by March 16th, 2018. Notification for accepted papers will be circulated by 24th March 2018.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The symposium is an event of the School of Theology at Charles Sturt University and has been sponsored by The Centre for Public and Contextual Theology (PACT).